What data do we collect?
KnowWho collect the following data as a Recruitment agency:
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Employment history
- Criminal conviction information
- References from third parties for the purposes of job offers
- Right to work in the UK documentation
How do we collect our data?
You directly provide KnowWho with most of the data we collect. We process this data when you:
- Register or apply for a position advertised on our website or through any other third party recruitment portal that KnoWho use to recruit candidates.
- Email the company directly to register your details for recruitment
- Disclose or sign up to any contact details through recruitment events held by KnoWho
How we will use your data?
KnoWho collects data so we are able to:
- Complete an effective recruitment process
- Provide clients with CV and details on candidates for specific roles
- Contact you with details on our latest live positions. (You can opt out of receiving these e mails at any time.)
How do we store your data?
KnoWho securely stores your data and only employees of KnoWho will have access to your data. We will keep your data for a period of 12 months and once this timescale has elapsed we will request an update on your current status and permission for your data to be held and used.
What are your protection rights?
KnowWho want to make you fully aware of your data protection rights. These are:
The right to access – You have the right to access your personal data from KnoWho at any time. We will endeavour to get this information to you in 30 days and we may charge you a small fee for this service.
Right to correct – You have the right to request that KnoWho corrects any personal information relating to you that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erase – You have the right to request that yoiur personal data is erased from KnoWho records.
The right to restrict – You have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that KnoWho transfers the data we have collected to another company or directly to you. Under certain conditions.
Privacy Policies of other websites
Our business is built on relationships.
We’d love to chat – get in touch