Our award-winning client are on the lookout for an IT Support Engineer to join their team based in an excellent location in London. From desktop support through to server and cloud projects, the role promises a varied and interesting exposure to a broad range of technologies including Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Proven IT Support experience (2nd and/or 3rd line( which may have been in a Network Administration or Infrastructure Support capacity
- Experience of managing and deploying Microsoft technologies such as Windows Desktop & Server, Active Directory, Exchange & System Centre
- Current MCSA/MCSE and/or equivalent certification or ability to demonstrate a similar level of knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience of automating and packaging desktop applications is essential