Event Coordinator / Event Account Executive
£16k – £24k Dependant on Experience
This is an exciting opportunity for Events Grads or Experienced Event Coordinators to work for one of the North Wests most reputable Events Agency. Due to recent client wins, there are multiple open roles.
- IT and Mac proficiency including excellent Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Keynote
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with all divisions within fresh
- Sound knowledge of the marketing, experiential and retail industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Induction, training and development processes are in place to help you develop your skills and focus on your career progression plan